Only Hot Fresh Funny Pictures and Jokes
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Rules For Surviving Web Addiction
* I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web.
* I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
* I will get dressed before noon.
* I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.
* I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.
* I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.
* I will read a book I think I still remember how.
* I will listen to those around me and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.
* I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for e-mail.
* I will try leave the house at least once a week, whether it is necessary or not.
* I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.
* I will remember I must go to bed sometime * the Web will always be there tomorrow!
Check as Well:
<<See today added stuff
New Hot Fun Pages of the Week.
|Top of Hot Sites
||Visit our friends high quality sites.